Feed on
Posts
Comments

Lilo & Stitch Grown Up

How Will Look Lilo when she will be adult ?

Chris Sanders is the director of  the Dreamworks movie How to Train your Dragon

He is known for co-directing and co-writing the Disney’s Lilo & Stitch movie.

[ad#banières horizontal post]

But He is pretty good at drawing grown up women too … who would guessed adult Lilo would be so hot

9 Responses to “Lilo & Stitch Grown Up”

1. […] The swedish bed a mis en ligne une série de dessins fait par Chris Sanders réalisateur de Dragons et Lilo and Stitch. Ce dernier non content d’être un bon réalisateur et un bon scénariste est aussi un très bon dessinateur, la série de dessins qui suit montre que le monsieur a un sacré coup de crayons pour dessiner la gente féminine. Voici donc en quelques images ce qu’aurait put être des variations sur Lilo and Stitch version adulte. J’adore le style graphique en tout cas. Enjoy! #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } […]

2. KingreX32 says:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Sallie says:

Oh, I wish I never read this post LOL

4. oakley says:

I can see Lilo all tatt’ed up. The way her life is going, yeah that’s gotta be her. LOL.

5. Trevor Reid says:

Great! Clearly she goes blonde at some point it’s in her personality, probably when she’s seeing an artist. Although, I had thought Stitch already is grown up.

6. Jm says:

I’d tap that.

7. Mathieu S says:

geekadict24 said :

Bit of a “click this link”-a-thon to get to this page, but I found the observations made by Mathieu about people’s reaction to these Art Pieces hilarious, so I decided to check it out myself. Honestly, I think Chris is a phenominal Artist, and it comes as no surprise that he was tagged to work on the original Lilo & Stitch film. As to his “grown-up” depictions of the character he helped create? If you really have a “you raped my childhood” reaction, holy christ you need to get out more…or your childhood was just sad and very isolating.

A mature human being should be able to seperate Lilo in the film from a percieved Lilo as an adult. People who loved the character a great deal would have to recognize that she would not remain a child forever; hell, that’s one of the biggest points of the film, Lilo growing up and excepting certain realisations of her life. Are the adult versions of Lilo arrousing? Without question. Hell, I’m even tempted to tug one out later to some of them; however, if I ever walk by the television and someone is watching Lilo and Stitch I’m not going to look at the original character and think suddenly, “Wow, that little girl is hot.” That’s just moronic and gross.

I’m always glad when talented Artists who are attributed to Disney can still show that A) They’re men who like drawing adult things from time to time, and B) They can differentiate when certain characters are young and when those characters are older. Come on folks, stop being so obscenely puritan and come into the 21st century. Thanks for posting these Mathieu.