Feed on
Posts
Comments

J. Scott Campbell’s vision of Disney’s Princess.

I would watch the Disney movies again if the princess looked like that …

******

// ]]>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter It!

62 Responses to “Comic book Disney Princess”

1. Amber says:

Wow these are awesome, but a few are missing…I really would love to see how you do Jasmine! I bet she would look the best

2. Tom says:

original idea and damn fine artistry. LOVE IT!

3. emmakate says:

these are fantastic. would love to see alot more.
    jasmine, mulan, etc

kim possible? that would be good to draw

4. Manuel Higgs Morgado says:

You forgot EVE!

5. Kat says:

Those are awesome! But I have to wonder how you’d draw Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, she was the villian. Or even Cinderella’s step mother? Even better, recreate Cruella Deville!!!

6. Zork says:

I have two daughters, my house is full of Disney Princess stuff…I will never look at it the same way again. I think Cinderella is the best…

Been Campbell fan ever since he was a Rob Liefield wannabe back in the 90s.

7. Stephanie says:

The tinkerbell one isn’t actually that much of a stretch. Have you seen what she’s wearing now…?

8. Abigail14 says:

OMG!!! I love it!!!

9. Julie says:

Wow… those are amazing! I love the Disney movies and I still appreciate these! *standing ovation*

10. [...] Charles Lutwidge Dodgson January 1832 – 14 January 1898), better known by the pseudonym Lewis Carroll most famous writings are Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. [...]

11. Vanessa says:

I think Ariel is absolutely stunning, i was actually taken aback. She is so gorgeous. this is truley art. I had to share this website with my friends. but I agree i would like to see what Jasmine would look like or esmerelda.

12. Cheyenna Lamb says:

Arial and Aurora are my favirutes, I second that Arial is stunning……I love Aurora’s alluring, yet peaceful pose. Belle is a close third favorite. The artowrk is intricate, lovely…drawn up seductively, where some aspects are truly beautiful and even ethereal. The backgrounds are also nearly as beautiful as the foregrounds. It’s done incredibly well and I will be looking forward to seeing more of this man’s work. :)